Wednesday 7 January 2015

Development Sketches

 Following my initial sketches, I did a few more for development. I decided to concentrate on 'Journey to the Far Side of the Sun', as I felt that was the film which I could do the most designs with, due its various plot themes, such as space travel and parallel worlds.
I did do an additional sketch for 'Star Trek Into Darkness', which would have been a montage of the various official posters released, but I decided that this was an original idea for my designs. I also Considered working on 'Gladiator' and did a quick Photoshop test, which showed both sides of the lead characters head in his helmet. However, I could not find the right reference imagery to use to make the poster, such as a Roman Colosseum that was not in ruins, so I decided to focus on my first choice instead.


'Journey' Development sketches 1 & 2

'Journey' Development sketch 3

'Star Trek Into Darkness' Development Sketch


'Gladiator' head Photoshop test

No comments:

Post a Comment